Finally sometime to read other people blog’s and postings. Its an amazement and a joy to find out what the other person think when we are commonly human. I know I should be doing more work but i need to hours to myself to settle my mind. But well, here goes my day. Fighting bigger temptations every inch of the way. Even harder walking the straight and narrow.
Now my life is a ted bit more peace then l when i was in the entertainment industry. As much as my heart and mind find ways to fight pride. I pray for the Lord’s mercy always in what ever I do at work and at play.
Since I am here why not log!?
Past few days I feel like I have turned my back on God going back to old habits. But I am trying to stay positive and trying to stick to the straight and narrow road that He has given me.
Hard enough finding time after signing the contract including the shift of the company.
Right now my learning statues is …..
1. Trying not to spend to much money on things that are not needed.
2. Trying to save more.
3. Applying daily bible read and journaling.
4. Complete a book or books that i need to read.
5. Sitting down to pray more and and spending time in God presence.
6. Asking for a soundmind from God.
7. Tithing and church building project offering.
8. Concentration at work.
9. Peace and proper rest.
10. Memory training like memorising bible verses.
11. To plan for future career.
12. Not to turn back!
13. Start a simple project.
14. Save up to buy drum set and other drum equipment.
15. and the list goes on…………….
This is all for now but I pray that the next year I will find joy in everything I do even at work and in service to God in church. Playing drums and singing is all I can do for God.
Thank God for his mercies are new every morning!!!!